LG HG2 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 20A 3.7V (INR18650HG2) – Capacity 3000mAh.
INR18650HG2 LG battery specs:
- High Drain – Hybrid IMR
- Model: INR18650HG2
- Nominal Capacity: 3.0Ah (3000mAh)
- Max continuous discharge: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V – 3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50 C , Discharge -20 ~ 75 C
- Diameter: 18.5 ± 0.3 mm
- Height: 65.2 ± 0.3 mm
- Weight Max. 47 g
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery size | shape: 18650 | cylindrical
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings:
You must comply with the safety instructions and precautions below before charging and using your battery.
Failure to follow Li-ion safety instructions, and warnings may result in fire, personal injury, and property damages if battery is charged and/or used improperly.
- DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT. Short circuits may cause fire, and injury!*
- Charge battery fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Use high quality charger specifically designed to charge Li-ion batteries.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Always keep your battery that is not in use inside plastic battery holder.
- Do not keep bare battery in your pocket, purse, or anywhere together with other metal (conductive) objects.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Stop using battery with damaged PVC tube (wrap) or terminal insulator immediately.
- If battery is damaged in any way stop using it immediately.
- Never discharge a Li-ion battery at a rate exceeding the maximum discharge current specified for that battery.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use old, and new batteries together.
- Do not solder directly onto the battery.
- Do not immerse in any liquid.
- Do not drop the battery. Always keep it in plastic protective holder.
- Do not place the battery in high-pressure containers, microwave ovens, or on induction cookware.
- Immediately discontinue use of the battery if, while using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any other way.
- Do not carry, or store the batteries together with hairpins, necklaces, or other metal objects.
- Use only high quality battery Li-ion charger (CC/CV 4.2V max).
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not disassemble, or modify the battery.
- Keep the battery away from children, and pets.
- Never charge, or store the batteries inside your car in extreme temperature. Extreme temperatures (low or high) might ignite the battery, and cause fire.
- Do not short (connect) positive, and negative battery terminals (contacts) intentionally, or unintentionally.
- Never charge battery over 4.25V (properly charged li-ion battery is 4.2 Volts / full charge).
- Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals when charging, or using battery.
- Never charge the battery at a current exceeding manufacturer-specified charging current.
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water, or allow the battery to get wet.
- You must verify polarity before connecting the battery to the host device (or charger).
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load ).
- After battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged-charge battery as soon as possible (10 min. rest time).
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger, and host device works properly.
- On (battery electrolytes) exposure to skin, flush with water immediately.
- If eye exposure occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes, and seek emergency care immediately.
What is a short circuit?
It’s a situation caused when battery positive (+) and negative (-) connect. The current will become extremely high because there is no resistance in the path to limit current flow. Short circuit will result in dangerously high temperature which may cause fire.
What is in the box?
- LG 18650-HG2 3000mAh 20A Rechargeable Battery.
- Pro packaging
Price listed is for one battery cell.